Sunday, January 17, 2010

Still healing

I got to drive this week. I cannot believe how "sore" I am a month out of surgery. My hysterectomy was easier than this!

Then to top it all off. I'm cranky and irritable today. I just lost my temper with my daughter, and it hurt me physically to yell. (no. I did NOT hit, or physically punish her in any way). I am tired of the back talk, and said so. In a very loud way.

but now I am sore. Not to mention, I feel like crying because I yelled at my baby. (she's 9. not really a baby).

A paper airplane just came into the room and I am afraid to pick it up. It has a little note on it. It's going to make me cry. maybe I just need a good cry. or some sunshine? Sunshine would be good.

I just needed to get it out there. I am feeling helpless since physically I can't really do much yet, and I think it is getting to me mentally. Then I watch the news and see all of the suffering in the world and I feel ridiculous for my little pity party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a mother of 3, and wife to a wonderful man. I create things with glass by melting it in a flame, or in a kiln, or both. You can see a small sampling of my work here: www.iwantonetoo.me There are links to purchase my work if you like. :)